Under the Government Traffic
Light System, all course participants are required to wear facemasks, be vaccinated
and show their Vaccine Passports prior to starting the course. In addition we
practice social distancing. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
To develop a Class 2 Vehicle operator that will have the knowledge, skills and attributes for all essential areas of the units of competency covered in the Class 2 Vehicle Course undertaken, enabling the individual to drive effectively and safely.
All our courses include morning and/or afternoon tea. Plus, we have the ability to be flexible around your working environment – we can come to your workplace to train your staff!
• You must hold your Class 2 Learner Licence before attending the course.
• Definition – Class 2 vehicle: Any rigid vehicle (including any tractor) with a Gross Laden Weight (GLW) of more than 6,000kg but less than 18,001kg.
• Unit Standard 24089 must be included for all heavy trade licences unless you have qualified on this unit standard within a 12-month period.
• Where a trainee has been assessed as competent for the licence class, an approved NZTA certificate is issued for the competency assessed. This is not a licence. You must take this to an NZTA licencing agent (VTNZ or AA) and have it put on your licence.
• Licence endorsements or medical costs are not included in course fees.
• Course costs include NZQA Credit Fees.
This is a competency-based course, ALL pre-learn material MUST be completed prior to attending.
Competency must be met to achieve endorsement.