Designed for persons with no experience in basic operating Forklift skills.
The course includes training and assessments for the Licence Endorsement and OSH operators’ certification separately.
The course will cover both practical and theory and will include forklift familiarity and terminology, operator responsibility, controls and travel skills, manoeuvring, loading and unloading, fork control, stacking and hazard management.
By completing the Forklift OSH Operators Certificate course, you will be able to:
- Understand the legal requirements relating to the driving of a forklift on a road
- Driving procedures and general considerations for driving a forklift safely on a road
- Environmental factors affecting the safe driving of a forklift on a road
- Demonstrate procedures for driving a forklift safely and legally on a road
Duration: 2 Days
Trainee Numbers: Maximum of 10 per trainer
The Forklift OSH Certificate: Valid for 3 years from the date of completion
Course Costs: $550.00 inclusive of GST
- This course does not guarantee the skills to operate a Forklift in a productive environment. Additional training to the above course may apply.
Onsite undercover facilities, and offsite training available
Use the form below to make an enquiry or give us a call on 07 347 0525 for further information.
What our students have to say:
“As a trainer working in the adult education industry, it was refreshing to meet someone who takes the time to give traineees relevant tips for practical operating.”
“Thanks for coffee and for being so welcoming! I feel confident that I’ll be fulfilling my duties to a high standard as a forklift operator.”
-Hamiora Ngaheu, Operator
“Good tutor – Made the course interesting and fun!”